Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

IT COULD HAVE BEEN US

IT  COULD HAVE BEEN US

Lovely pretty guy,
in you my heart felt that you truly cared for me
and that you really loved me.

I enjoyed every single thing we did together.
We had bumpy rides, so much laughter and sweet glances.
Those times told me that you're the one.
One day, I bumped my head on the wall
then I realized I did a big mistake.
I thought, oh lovely pretty guy
you can't be the one.
we can't be true.

Somebody else still loves you.
She had you first and she just can't get over it yet.
I may regret that I said this, but lovely pretty guy,
 it could be better if we quit this sweet game
for we can never be truly happy 
if someone's going to be left crying in vain.

4 comments:

Faith Garnet Patagoc said...

well, this goes out for the guy whom i ALMOST said my sweet YES. but then, I can't cause I don't wanna hurt a friend =')

Greenikz Ü said...

I don't know this "supposedly lucky guy" you're referring to. I wanna know! Let me know who! Ahahahaha...

Faith Garnet Patagoc said...

haha..tomorrow,..if given the chance,..
hahahaha,..hope you won't think that i'm a bad friend after all,..hhahahahaha....kai kontrabida kau kuh anih nga storyyy..

Greenikz Ü said...

sure. i'll just listen... and talk if necessary. :)

Post a Comment