Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

MY ACHILLES HEEL

MY ACHILLES HEEL

It's already quite a blurry memory
But I could still remember it.
The feeling when you first walked pass me 
still stays within.
I got butterflies in my stomach
I can't help but to blush.

Since then, I got to know you better
and oh my, you never fail
to make my knees weak everytime.
It was even hard to converse with you
for you take my breath every time I try to.

What I usually do is talk to you 
at the back of my mind
and hope that you wouldn't think 
I didn't get you.

When you looked right through me, 
I saw rainbows in your eyes
and I hoped you also saw 
how I wanted you 
to look at me that way forever.

I just couldn't understand what you did to me
but baby, you're my Achilles Heel.

1 comments:

Greenikz Ü said...

Great start, my friend! Keep on blogging! ;)

Post a Comment