Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SIMPLY-STATED DAMSELL IN DISTRESS

Me?...
well I'm just another typical 
skinny brown girl by the sidewalk.
Day by day, you walk pass me.
You may roll your eyes, 
some would even say "hi".

I really don't mind how you look at me,
but just be careful by the way you stare.
Every look you do,
every smile and move you make,
I understand.
Some could be truthfully honest,
but we can't deny the fact 
that some could also be fake.

I don't care which of those ways you live your life.
what I'm focused to is mine.
I am who I am,
sometimes complicated, but mostly simple-stated.

A "damsel in distress", I say...
sounds really low and vain, but what I really mean is,
there's more in my life that completes me
 though it's not crystal clear for everyone to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment